What's new

This weeks halves

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week's halves

Hi all,
Haven't posted in a while mostly due to not finding very much silver. That seems to have turned around.
Searched 3 boxes and the last 2 were skunks. #1 wasn't.

40% 114
90% 1
I have ordered an additional 6 boxes for this week. I believe the good box was probably the last picked from the source
due to the amount of coins found increasing as I went across the box. Can't wait until Wed.

Happy Hunting!
Gib
 
Upvote 0
Re: This week's halves

115 keepers from ONE box...

WOW

By FAR a dream box.

That is just SICK!

~Dave
 
Re: This week's halves

Very nice job E!!!! Fun, fun........

Wish you more luck on the 6 this week....keep us posted.

BTW....order 12.....ha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom