changedman
Greenie
This week's penny box
I ordered my first half box at my bank this week (thankfully no problems, weird looks, fees etc...). It will take around a week for it to come in. In the meanwhile, I picked up my fifth penny box to keep me busy this weekend.
I got:
11 wheaties (a couple of late 40s, the rest mid to late 50s)
4 Canadians
20% coppers
I started off with a wheat cent in the first couple of rolls, but then it tapered off toward the end.
I'll report back on my first half box as well as my next box of pennies this week.
HH
I ordered my first half box at my bank this week (thankfully no problems, weird looks, fees etc...). It will take around a week for it to come in. In the meanwhile, I picked up my fifth penny box to keep me busy this weekend.
I got:
11 wheaties (a couple of late 40s, the rest mid to late 50s)
4 Canadians
20% coppers
I started off with a wheat cent in the first couple of rolls, but then it tapered off toward the end.
I'll report back on my first half box as well as my next box of pennies this week.
HH
Upvote
0







