What's new

this will be a long week

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
cuz I just ordered a CTX package from Bart!

The waiting is going to kill me.
 
Chances are he is putting in the box tonight, and will be out of his hands before you wake up tomorrow am...Bart doesn't fool around. It'll be there before you know it.
 
Big Wave,

It is on the way!

Friday I might have to call in sick. (*cough*..*cough*)
 
Thanks to Bart for a great deal on an awesome machine! I cannot believe how accurate this thing is!
 
Thanks to Bart for a great deal on an awesome machine! I cannot believe how accurate this thing is!
Very welcome! Enjoy it Sir!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom