What's new

Thomas J. Beall

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a mortgage he made just before he sold it to Jr.

You can not sell property with a mortgage owed on the property. The mortgage has to be settled. You and Jean Laf are taking a few poles and sticks and trying to build a log cabin------can't be done.
 
You can not sell property with a mortgage owed on the property. The mortgage has to be settled. You and Jean Laf are taking a few poles and sticks and trying to build a log cabin------can't be done.

The escrow must have been done by the notary they used . LOL
 
Sure you do according to you -------- you have it all. Leave.
 
Keep bickering and name calling and this subject will no longer exist.
 
Sure you do according to you -------- you have it all. Leave.

Well Reb we can see were your loyalties lie just from your likes . The other forum is still there I see you guys gave that one up for this one ?
 
Well Reb we can see were your loyalties lie just from your likes . The other forum is still there I see you guys gave that one up for this one ?
TY, I DO "get around"; is THAT OK with YOU...?
 
Heh... ALWAYS looking.

Turned out to be grilled shrimp not fried more healthy I think .

val 2016.webp
 
Yer LOST.... THIS is TREASURE NET, NOT the FOOD "NETWORK"...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom