Thanks all, should have seen me trying to lug that iron around for two hours trying to detect my way back to the truck, I was about 2 miles through rough WV terrain into the woods, found it and wedge for wood chopping and a 20 something wheatie and that was it. I have quite a bit of junk not pictured, coins and scrap, was just wanting to take a few shots for someone else to see besides me. Also lost my first and only Franklin Half (1953) 2 days after finding it. Have given a few mercs and roosies away as goodwill pieces to property owners, which has helped some. BTW I pictured my bullets next to the sadaam money and the service token for a reason, besides wanting to show the sadaam money, didn't feel right picturing it without it being surrounded by US for the short answer.