What's new

Thought Your Newspaper Police Reports Were Strange

That is cool Sherm.......reminds me of the place I grew up in, small town of McCloud Ca at the base of Mt Shasta. We had 1 cop & very little crime, just a bunch of bored kids who drank too much & raised a lil too much hell! I got pulled over late one night coming home from a senior kegger, so drunk I fell on the ground when getting out of my car. LOL He actualy let me follow him to my house, he made sure I made it in the front door before driving off! I guess you dont see that anymore unless you live in Alaska, eh? Thanks fer postin that Sherm! ;D
 
My buddy did a lot of commercial fishing up around Kodiak. They get a lot of boats dropping off their goods from quite a few different nations and the primary business there seems to be strip clubs and bars, outside of fishery goods.

He said it was the coolest place he ever passed out. Had over 5k on the table and when woke up, his buddies were gone, some other guys were there and had been a while, and all his money was still there. Wonder about the outcome were it anywhere in the lower 48...
 
I think I saw a story about the lady that writes the report for the paper, she works for the police dept., her writing of the report has earned her a following on the web
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom