What's new

Thoughts on a Bullet and a RR button

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
3,806
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this bullet and railroad button in the garden area of an 18the century house. I’ve found confederate relic at this home, so I’m thinking the bullet is possibly Civil War, and not sure about the button. Thoughts on both of them. I appreciate your help. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558612630.885444.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558612642.052282.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558612655.365309.webp
 
The button is an overall button circa 1908-1910.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any measurement's on the bullet?
 
Upvote 0
If it's a .44 then I would say it's a Colt pattern for Army revolver, Richmond Labs..Nice CS lead! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds and I love how this group can ID dang near anything!
 
Upvote 0
.44 Cal. Colt revolver bullet. Nice find!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom