Hunter101
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I don't know if you feel the same but there are some very negative vibes coming from people who don't understand this hobby. Some of the examples are as follows:
"it's a waste of time"
"Do a normal hobby like soccer or fishing"
"You are vandalizing public areas"
"You are never going to make a living or even pay off your machine. It's a waste of money"
I'm just curious as to why people dislike it so much. Even my friends who are always hunting, hiking, and camping complain. What are your thoughts?
"it's a waste of time"
"Do a normal hobby like soccer or fishing"
"You are vandalizing public areas"
"You are never going to make a living or even pay off your machine. It's a waste of money"
I'm just curious as to why people dislike it so much. Even my friends who are always hunting, hiking, and camping complain. What are your thoughts?








