CincinnatiKid
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2013
- Messages
- 2,112
- Reaction score
- 1,221
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cincinnati Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all. As you may or may not know, I hunt in rain.
This day, thunderstorms were in abundance. My AT was so erratic, I stopped detecting.
Question; Is this common with detectors, (all brands)?
Thanks
Peace
This day, thunderstorms were in abundance. My AT was so erratic, I stopped detecting.
Question; Is this common with detectors, (all brands)?
Thanks
Peace
. Weather resistant detectors do not mean they are Weather proof. I've had detectors go off from storms many miles away and its just a natural fact. VLF's are not so bad but PI's don't like lightning at all. Just don't wear BC1969's head gear and you'll be fine for the most part. Hehh hehh!






