What's new

thur. seems slow with only mint 1940 nickel, but youtuber said brass thing is old tre

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I head to east beach today - weather iffy.

Spin around for about 2 hrs, then we pack it up and head west.

West proves to be kinda like our first spin – slow.

The best of both was a super clean 1940 nickel.

No spin Friday – honeydos and.

See ya – good luck to everyone. – VID IS LIKE: 18 MINS.
.
.

UPDATE: the kewl looking brass item has been I.D.ed by several of my YouTube viewers as a
WW I or II TRENCH LIGHTER. – some on ebay
.
.

.

.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0523NUT.webp
    0523NUT.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 0523TRENCH1.webp
    0523TRENCH1.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 0523TRENCH2.webp
    0523TRENCH2.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
UPDATE

LIGHTER UPDATE
.
my buddy bobby found one just like it on ebay - said it was world war I - trench lighter - kewl - pic from ebay he sent me
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0523TRENCH3---.webp
    0523TRENCH3---.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 148
Cool Finds! Love your videos!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom