What's new

Thursday demo hunts

jas415

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark, Junkman and I hit 3 or 4 lots today. They both got silver and I got none. I wound up with an 89 Kennedy half, 4 quarters, 3 dimes, 27 memorials, 12 wheats, 1 nickel, a Coke keychain thing, a #1 Mom keychain thing, a Popeyes 1991 'good for' token, another Weingarten store token, a lead soldier, a blue start butten for a spaceship, and an old leather belt hook device.
IMG_1134.webpIMG_1136.webpIMG_1139.webp
 
Good day Been doing an old home site and finding lots old junk
 
Demo hunts

Good day Been doing an old home site and finding lots old junk

What type detector are you using? Got any pics of the stuff you find? Does that lake there keep constant level or does it go down with the drought? We had a field day on the swimming sites here when Conroe was really low last year. Lots of rings and jewelry plus the coins and other stuff.

I got out today for an hour with a fellow that had a new CTX and was needing some coaching. We hit a demo site in North Central Houston where they had torn down 8 or 10 'shotgun' type houses built in the 20's to 30's. Third target was a silver and turquoise ring. Also got an old Eisenhower Presidents token.

I was beginning to think the Texans on here were antisocial! lol
IMG_1237.webpIMG_1239.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom