What's new

Thursday Grab...........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No black halves today. But I did something for the first time today and that was use some of those hospital/doctor gloves while searching. That was pretty cool. I think I am going to use them from now on....clean hands and no damage to my nails. No, I'm not wimpy but those black halves were really dirty and nasty.

Today's totals..............

64's - 15
65's - 5
66's - 10
67's - 28
68's - 32
69's - 9
Ben's - 4
Ladies - 2

102 Total Silver Keepers = 20.01909 oz
 

Attachments

  • 7-16 silver 003.webp
    7-16 silver 003.webp
    35 KB · Views: 725
  • 7-16 silver 004.webp
    7-16 silver 004.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0
nice stuff as usual
how many boxes was that?
 
You certainly have the "silver touch" down there! Great score. I always carry the alcohol wipes for my hands! I usually wipe down after every bank.

Maine_Jim
 
Did you have to spend all day. Still thats some good money. :icon_thumright:
 
Great haul LJ - Just gotta know how many you hunted to pull all those ? Argentium.
 
Awesome score. I to am curious on how many boxes it took?
 
Come on you guy's. You know a Lady never reveals her Secret. :dontknow:

But I can tell you this the key to success is "Volume" :icon_salut:

Ain't that right LJ :wink:

Mojo
 
Great haul LJ - Just gotta know how many you hunted to pull all those ?
i am convinced.....she doesn't hunt THEM, they hunt HER....has to be....if not i'm putting a bullet in my face.....CAUSE I AIN'T FINDIN' $#!^

;D
 
:wink:guys, it's not luck that LJ finds all of this silver. she explained it to me once and it involves a huge amount of organization and effort. she searches more halves in a month than most of us do in a year. not many people are organized or tenacious enough to crh the way LJ does.
 
You know LJ that the silver dust gets past even those gloves. You can't escape it.

Golden silver
 
ugotit22 said:
nice stuff as usual
how many boxes was that?

Don't guess she gonna tell us the Boxes she go thru to get so many good ones; who knows it may be a full time job for her(?). ;D
 
Wow... You live in a great area! :hello2: You have one awesome supply! I'd kill to have a supply like that! Can I camp in your yard, go to your banks, and poach your boxes? lol You're results are flat out crazy! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :icon_thumleft:
 
i'm just amazed she is able to find that many halves to search. i bet i can't find more than $100 to search after checking 12 banks. now even if she's ordering alot of boxes, i still bet she's finding way more per box than any of us.
 
Guys, L J is not going to tell you her secret to success. She has a system and she has knowledge about her area that she acquired through hard work. She says its a hobby but it's more than that. She is a smart lady who knows how to maximise the system.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom