What's new

Thursdays Boxes on Friday

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday's Boxes on Friday

hi all!
Was under the weather on thursday so did those 4 boxes today and will do friday's on saturday.
I am seeing different coins now than the last month and think I am going to hit big soon.
Box#1,2 and 3, skunk.
Box 4
1964d
1968d
1969d
1974 strike thru. I'll post a photo later.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's Boxes on Friday

Hey - you never know when that good box is gonna appear. I did four boxes yesterday and they went from good to bad. 1st box had 17, 2nd had 3, 3rd had 1, 4th...skunk! Hopefully they came off the pallet in reverse order and the next order will follow the 17 with the big one.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom