What's new

Ticked off at Bank of America

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, so i take my son to the local B of A today to get $25 worth of pennies to look through.....and they refused to give us any!!!...saying we had to open an account first! I have been to many banks with no problems buying pennies for him EXCEPT this BofA....Has anyone else experienced this before?

RJ
 
Upvote 0
I love my local BOA branches. They are happy to hook me up with as much coin as I want. That said I hate CITI with a passion. Hypocritical I know.
 
My local BOA is good to for ordering boxes, as long as you have an account there. They never gripe about ordering several boxes or mention fees of any type.

Jim
 
I love BoA, they never question ordering for me or anything about my dumps, I do rotate dumping at diferent branches so's not to get on the bad side of any one...teller and managers at my regional branches are all very pleasant and profesional.
 
I've never had a problem with B of A. One brnch just smiles when I dump $250 rolled. Another will get me a box when I ask. Plus they have hot looking tellers.
 
Silver_fox and jerseydevil, do either you have an account at those BofA's? just curious?

RJ
 
thrillathahunt said:
Silver_fox and jerseydevil, do either you have an account at those BofA's? just curious?

RJ
Yes I do have an account at B of A.
 
yes I have an account...well worth the effort!
 
Definately get an account. Just recently BOA was giving $20 for signing up for an account. About a month after opening mine the $20 showed up in my account. Nice bonus, but I have been pretty happy with just the silver they've been helping me acquire.
 
Glad to see that there are others who (like me) are having a positive experience with B of A. I guess I will add to this thread by saying that I have also had a great experience (CRHing and otherwise) with Wells Fargo and US Bank. People are generally pretty nice around my neck of the woods, as long as you are nice back.

Of course, there is the occasional person who may be a bit grumpy, but maybe they're just having a bad day...
 
STDevil said:
People are generally pretty nice around my neck of the woods, as long as you are nice back.
Mine to. I find you reap what you sow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom