What's new

TID numbers for trash on X70??

SwampHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
422
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
I thought I saw a TID chart that had the numbers for trash one time, but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
 
If you do find it, take it with a grain of salt. I have dug old silver coins that were very iffy signals that bounced from negative numbers to positive numbers.
 
Just looking for a bit of a loose guide.
 
Of course there are many possible variables but, I have never had a silver coin jump from pos. to neg. Matter of fact I've never had a coin jump more than 2 numbers. I'm not saying it can't happen, just that it hasn't happened to me.
 
be very careful, when you trust the numbers too much you WILL miss good targets. Today I dug an Indian penny that registered at 22-24, now normally they register anywhere from 30-36 at least the ones I have found with my x-70, but today there was a rusty nail in the same hole causing the number to be off, if I ignored it, I would have missed a good coin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom