What's new

Till Finds 10/25

firecrest789

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rome, NY
Detector(s) used
Lone star
Today I'll get more rolls.
I must say I was able to cash in about 50 dollars worth of small change to Taco Bell with out anyone getting to mad :)

But tonight I found a 1946,1963 Nickels in my till!!!!!!!!
*I collect them so this is a real find for me :)
Just the jefferson ones

Anyways,
I'll post tommrow night what I find.
 

Attachments

  • 1025.webp
    1025.webp
    22 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 0
Heh I can read the coins if I hold a mirror up to them :D

I also save nickels 1963 and older. I know many here go with pre-1960 but I try to collect ones that are before the nickel flood of 1964, the mint produced a lot of nickels that year.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom