What's new

Tillys Hill site Today 6 - 25 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tilly's Hill site Today 6 - 25 - 14

I had a good day at the tilly's Hill site today and my hunting partner had a better day . Artifact Jacks finds first two photos and my finds with a clean up . We go out there a couple times a week so I have a lot of artifacts off this camp . Mostly arrow points today and I found one nice Dart not sure on type yet . IMG_6460.webpIMG_6454.webpIMG_6458.webpP6250894.webpP6250899.webpP6250895.webp The last photo is a point made with a chip of obsidian . The Drilled Soapstone is a big bead .
 
Upvote 0
That's quite a haul for one day, Congratulations!
 
Beautiful points and tool! Thanks for continuing to post.
 
That bead is a amazing find. I have never seen one in the round shape made from Soapstone. All great finds but the bead is special.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom