What's new

Time machine

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I like to day dream of being in an old west town and being able to go back in a time machine to a day of a bank robbery.
I would like to be sneaky enough to follow the robbers out of town and see their stash hide out. Then when they whip around and say,"We're being followed," I'd worpe speed back to the present day and look for their stash to see if it had ever been found.

Darn that day dream was to short. So much for science fiction.

So much for fatasy.
 
I'd go back just before the gold strikes.
 

Attachments

  • gold-pan.webp
    gold-pan.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 260
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!
insmap.gif

Lewis & Clark Expedition !

One way ticket please !
 
Shoot the guy that decided to shrink the penny.
 
Oh yea that would be awesome!!!!!!!



Jaw Jah Danny said:
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!
insmap.gif

Lewis & Clark Expedition !

One way ticket please !
 
I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure. If I brought it back with me, it just wouldn't be the same. :icon_pirat:

It would also be nice to see my ancestors.
 
I'd go back to when my parents and grandparents were still alive and well and ask them all the things I didn't when I was a dumb teenage know it all! Monty
 
Cache Crazy said:
I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure. If I brought it back with me, it just wouldn't be the same. :icon_pirat:

It would also be nice to see my ancestors. :thumbsup:
 
Go back in time just before Bill Gates starts Microsoft. Buy as much stock as I can afford, and retire when I get back to the future.

Ray S
 
Cache Crazy said:
I would go back to the 1800's and earn, or trade for, all the money I could. Then I would go and find the spot where I currently live, and bury the money, so when I return to the present, I could walk out into the back yard and dig up a very old treasure.

The fellow that orignally owned my house was a detectorist :dontknow:
 
i would go back to the 1960s or 70s to hoard all the old (then current) pez dispensers... and search for and find silver coins with my detector...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom