TIME TO CHANGE THE TIME CHANGE - Split the hour in half and call it a day literally.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a disfunction known as, losing track of time. It's a hard thing to deal with when my wife send me a text saying, Do you know what time it is.? And where are you.?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no wife , no watch ,no cares. but NEVER late for anything.
I sure loved DST when I was young and had a job. States up north get even more benefit from DST. Somebody sedentary probably doesn’t care. It was like serious emotional support fro me.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm what time is it ?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an idea....
clocks.jpg

HorseFeathers

Jun 13, 2023
I have a disfunction known as, losing track of time. It's a hard thing to deal with when my wife send me a text saying, Do you know what time it is.? And where are you.?
People ask me how I’ve stayed married for so long—44 years. Here’s the secret: My wife and I go to a lovely, romantic restaurant twice a week. A little candlelight, a little wine. She goes Tuesdays. I go Thursdays!
henny youngman

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
The USA years ago, had DST as of a certain date each year.. They changed the dates and Mexico followed. They changed it again, perhaps several times, and Mexico followed. The last time they changed it, Mexico did not follow. And, this year, Mexico no longer changes at all. Which means daylight at 5:30 am.

I also have trouble sleeping in a lighted area. I have learned to use a large blue bandana over my eyes, and sleep, sleep, sleep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread