Time to say Hello

shooter_250

Sep 18, 2010
Hello Folks...

I've been here for awhile and never introduced myself, I'm Lee and currently in the process of moving to Phoenix, AZ, due to a pending divorce...

Don't really have a lot of input, hunting treasure is something I'm only able to read about as I'm in a wheelchair and confined mainly to the house and the VA Hosp.

I sure enjoy reading your stories,,, I reckon I'm living vicariously through you all, I'd like to thank you for that...

oh well enuff...got any questions, just ask, I know it all, what I don't know, I google, What google don't know...I make up

God Bless

Lee

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
Hello and welcome. There is a metal detecting club in Phoenix that is focused on coin shooting and relic hunting. I can't remember the name but if you google metal detecting clubs phoenix. Several of them are gold prospecting clubs and their dues are a little high, but the other group are great people. As I remember they had members that had difficulty getting around. I met one guy in a park in San Diego. He was confined to a wheel chair but he was still using a ACE 250. He also had a long handle probe to pop up coins. Check out these guys, you may be surprised how helpfull they can be. I no longer live in Phoenix but I sure miss it.

Best of luck :hello:

Junker

OP
OP
S

shooter_250

Sep 18, 2010
Thanks JD,

I'll keep that in mind, however, one of my problems is a blockage in the brain, can't go out in the heat of the day. Drs. say the blockage could soften and move...bad day in the neighborhood...

Thanks though, like I said I mostly just live vicariously though you guys..

God Bless

Lee

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting