NOLA_Ken
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,221
- Reaction score
- 4,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
- Detector(s) used
- several, mostly Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Well... My trusty old entrenching shovel finally gave up on me, so it's time to get a new shovel... I have a Lesche 28" Ground Shark that I got in a trade a while back, but I really don't care for the narrow blade on it. It's hard for me to cut a clean plug with it.
I'm thinking of getting the 31" Sampson by Lesche, but I figured I'd ask around and see what others are using and get some ideas on what's out there and what people think of the different choices, so what do you use, and why?
I'm thinking of getting the 31" Sampson by Lesche, but I figured I'd ask around and see what others are using and get some ideas on what's out there and what people think of the different choices, so what do you use, and why?


but I guess I'll wait and go test it in a park over the weekend. 






