What's new

Timex: It keeps a lickin but does it still keep a tickin?

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to a local park which has supposedly been in use for over 100 years. I keep hoping I will find some older coins and jewelry but nothing too grand yet. Oh well that's what makes it fun right? :tongue3:

17 cents, 4 nickels, 3 dimes & 6 quarters
 

Attachments

  • 12 April 2016.webp
    12 April 2016.webp
    194.2 KB · Views: 136
Congratz! That looks like it was a fun hunt!
 
Keep on swinging there. Might be some oldies still there.
 
Nice job. Persistence will pay off.
 
Cool digs! Keep hunting and the oldies will come!
 
fun stuff man...beautiful weather too...happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom