Tiny park today; absolutely nothing of value

GunnerPop

Jun 4, 2016
Wilkes county NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took a few hours to go over a tiny local park today. I'm stretching it by calling it a park. It's more of a public area with a few picnic tables. Anyway, I pulled out one wheat penny, a bunch of memorials, 4 dimes, a quarter, and two presidential tokens.. one of Calvin Coolidge and one of James Buchanan.

Being July 4th, you'd think I'd pull out a silver quarter. :laughing7: But alas, no dice.

july4-2016-gunnerpop.jpg

Upvote 9
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You found a bit of coffee money and two cool tokens, congratulations! :occasion14:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks better than my last park hunt.....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The anticipation is what its about I keep telling myself I might change my user Id to Cladass. I have found tons of clad and some wheat no silver in a long time I know its great fun and exciting all that but gotta have a little silver here and there Clad is better than nothing

ajaj

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minelab eTrac
Minelab Excalibur 8"
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know those days; yup. It can happen today or the next three days. You know, it makes those great days taste even better!

aj

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If we always found silver and gold every trip, it wouldnt mean nearly as much. At least money is tangible and can be spent. When I have days like this, I just remind myself that I was physically able to get out and enjoy the weather. I try not to take that for granted. There is always the next hunt and I hope it brings you something great! Keep digging!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread