What's new

Tiny shell fossil turns into an alien at the right angle. Looks can be deceiving.

Rocsteddie

Full Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
200
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1110080View attachment 1110081View attachment 1092109View attachment 1092110
Found theses in the Iron Range area of Minnesota. The stone in the upper right is the one with more than one shell fossil in it. Small clam I think and maybe a claw mark. I like to examine every thing from ever angle to see how it changes the interpretation of things.
Not looking for answers. I tumbled the stone with paw print before I realized (after I removed it from the tumbler) that it was an animal paw impression.
Thanks for checking this thread out.
 
Last edited:
That's a pretty nice shell imprint, :icon_thumleft:, the actual shell is absent though.
 
I think I found a whole ancient alien skull burial site yesterday! There must have been some sort of battle with mass decapitation because all I found were the heads...:laughing7:

alien skull1 web.webp

sorry, couldn't help myself...nice looking material you have there!
 
That's a pretty nice shell imprint, :icon_thumleft:, the actual shell is absent though.

Thanks OD. I didn't consider it beening an impression of a shell..
Good to know. Thanks for the info.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom