What's new

Tip Clip #2....(video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
This time around I visit a flat beach with no obvious "roadsigns" pointing the way to coins and jewelry. These are a couple of techniques that I use to find those little coin patches that will (hopefully) put me in the "Gold ring neighborhood".

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Good stuff.

Thanks
 
You can read article after article, visit forum boards and read till you are blue in the face but the videos that you post on your tips make a huge difference! I can't answer for everyone else but I love these video tips that you are posting. Thank You. Keep it up!
 
Your videos are awesome, you can read and red but a video is the best way too see how to do it like mumszie said
 
mumszie said:
You can read article after article, visit forum boards and read till you are blue in the face but the videos that you post on your tips make a huge difference! I can't answer for everyone else but I love these video tips that you are posting. Thank You. Keep it up!
Well....that says it all !! Thank You Mumzie.....I hope to meet you when down in Fla. in May 2-15....I'll be hunting CWB atleast once during that time....I found some nice gold last year when I was there....cya in May
 
astro-nut said:
Your videos are awesome, you can read and red but a video is the best way too see how to do it like mumszie said
Thanks Astro !!
 
I agree, SD has the Hot tips. Good for the New and the old Goats like me... I'll be in Boca Roton 23rd of May, but the east coast ..hope to meet up with chuck, and findezzs.....and who ever else in that area. Will miss Dig and Jess, Good People. Joe
 
Very interesting again. I agree with the others, so nice to see what you are talking about!

Thanks!!!
 
FSS said:
Yeah right like that stuff really works. The W the spiral...what? HUH? Stay home this year! Seek some help! :laughing7:

Yeah right pal....you just keep turning out that second rate straight shaft and don't worry about the way I am walking the beach up here in the cold north !! On second thought why don't you get that wetsuit on and get out there in that "Frigid Gulf water" and dig a little of that shiny stuff for a change....and don't worry about using my tips....it's gonna take alot more than that for you to dig anything worth keeping !!!! :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7:
PS. Hey Mark....ya think this thread will draw some comments from "you know who"?? LMAO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom