What's new

Tips on places to hunt !

Ballping77

Greenie
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Goose creek sc
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good afternoon everyone ! I'm in the goose creek sc area and would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me any tips on where I can go find any civil war relics! I know no one wants to give there secret spots up but if anyone would be willing to give a beginner a tip it would greatly be appreciated!! Thanks in advance !
 
Tip one, do some research on the CW at your local library, see if there are any history books written about the local area or town to include the CW.

Go on line looking for old CW maps that show your area.

you may want to look up some info from the library of congress on line.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom