mxtman2
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2004
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 119
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT/ Sunray probe
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wanted to share with you some tools I fabricated using Titanium. I've been using the diggers and scoop for a few years now and they are the lightest and strongest tools I have ever used. Virtually indestructable! If I can figure out how to produce these a little faster, I may offer some for sale in the future.
Thanks for looking.
Thanks for looking.
but mostly what I've done with it is laser cutting and forming. Awesome job on the welding, I've been told it had to be welded in a vacuum before, not being a welder I didn't know it was possible with only a good shield- thats pretty cool! Did ya use argon? 
I was having so much fun at work that I had to build a shop at home so I could work on motorcycles and weld jobs for friends and whatever. Here are a few pics. for ya.







