What's new

Tnet at snail speed?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe it's just me, but it seems Tnet has been loading at a snail's pace lately. Typically when this happens it's just hit and miss, but in recent days it seems the norm, at least for me anyway. Anyone else having the same issue?
 
Me too, for about the last 2 weeks. SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
 
Slooow here also.
 
From the time it took to open this post and start my reply, I had to go back and check the subject matter again. :tongue3:

So yes, it's very slow
 
It's kind of slow here as well now that you all mentioned it, Oh well, at least it is still here because I love this place and all the people.
 
Now I'm flying along at usual speed. 11.27 P.M. EST.
 
I believe it has something to do with so many people on at the same time. I'm finding between 5-10 PM are the high volume times and peaks even higher between 8-10 EST.
 
River Rat said:
I believe it has something to do with so many people on at the same time. I'm finding between 5-10 PM are the high volume times and peaks even higher between 8-10 EST.

I agree When its slows down I look and see a lot of people on In the mornings its really fast not so many on Chug
 
Closing all browser sessions and clearing your cache can help.
 
Beep, I tried closing "all" browsers and I was left with a blank screen, except for a few desktop icons :icon_scratch:

I need all 20 browsers open anyway, I'm a busy person :tongue3:
 
Maybe it needs an upgrade to satisfy a growing number of bored, cabin- fevered audience and the unemployed stuck indoors :laughing7:
 
I just figured it was the weather, highs in the teens and lows in the negatives lately...I'm not going very fast myself. :angry7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom