What's new

TNET Owner

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Someone on another thread made a comment about TNet's ownership being secret. It is not secret. There is nothing to hide. The company that owns Tnet can be found here:

www.forumfoundry.com/
 
And contrary to a few opinions, we are NOT owned by the NRA either......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
But the NRA sponsors your sig right? :icon_thumleft:
 
I get .02 cents for every post it appears on, I should be able to comfortably retire from it in approximately 134 years...:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Haha those two cents never add up. I like that there's a conspiracy for everything. Boston... who owns TNET... etc
 
I get .02 cents for every post it appears on, I should be able to comfortably retire from it in approximately 134 years...:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I thought the King said you can't live that long:laughing7: Anyway after tax's that's .000003 cents.
 
I have avoided tnet for quite some time now, because in the past it seemed to have been owned, run, and frequented by folks who were.... lets say... eco-nut, leftist, liberal, democrats, and who were extremely biased in their moderation of people's comments and postings. so please tell me.... Have things changed under the new ownership ???. I get more than enough of the corrupt, biased, globalist, anti-american, agenda driven media from the traditional monopoly mainstream media outlets, i don't need to be victim of the agenda driven media during my time online.

Treasure hunter.... i love the... "what did you call me" picture, ( it describes me soo well, LOL ).
 
I have avoided tnet for quite some time now, because in the past it seemed to have been owned, run, and frequented by folks who were.... lets say... eco-nut, leftist, liberal, democrats, and who were extremely biased in their moderation of people's comments and postings. so please tell me.... Have things changed under the new ownership ???. I get more than enough of the corrupt, biased, globalist, anti-american, agenda driven media from the traditional monopoly mainstream media outlets, i don't need to be victim of the agenda driven media during my time online.

Treasure hunter.... i love the... "what did you call me" picture, ( it describes me soo well, LOL ).

Try EVERYTHING site Many have left <ooops bad word:laughing7: And we still have the football.
 
Lobsterman, what decade were you on?
 
I have avoided tnet for quite some time now, because in the past it seemed to have been owned, run, and frequented by folks who were.... lets say... eco-nut, leftist, liberal, democrats, and who were extremely biased in their moderation of people's comments and postings. so please tell me.... Have things changed under the new ownership ???. I get more than enough of the corrupt, biased, globalist, anti-american, agenda driven media from the traditional monopoly mainstream media outlets, i don't need to be victim of the agenda driven media during my time online.

Treasure hunter.... i love the... "what did you call me" picture, ( it describes me soo well, LOL ).

Lobsterman it is good have you back, I remember you..:thumbup:




Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
lobster dude....good to meet you...lol...I would bet we would get along...but please dont sugar coat it,how do you really feel?lol...welcome back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom