What's new

To any Tesoro users in Western WA

dpitt8

Hero Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
wa
since I have no idea about mineral content of the local soil and i'm considering a Tesoro as my 1st MD wanted to know if either the compadre or silver uMax will be fine for the local soil....thanks ahead of time.
 
well get it anyways and if you have probs grab soil sample and send it back to tesoro and they will adjust your machine for the soil conditions
 
vaquero44 said:
well get it anyways and if you have probs grab soil sample and send it back to tesoro and they will adjust your machine for the soil conditions

This is the best advice I could give you too. No sense in passing up a good machine because you think it won't work where your located. :thumbsup:
 
Ga has a very high mineral content around gold belt their shouldnt be much differant adjust your sensitivity down it should be ok for any soil
 
vaquero44 said:
well get it anyways and if you have probs grab soil sample and send it back to tesoro and they will adjust your machine for the soil conditions

I shall remember that thanks
 
Grays harbor here, I started MD'ing back in the early 90's in Everett. Started with Tesoro Golden Sabre and it worked awsome. Silver sabre is a great machine to start with you'll love it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom