What's new

To my fellow CRHers in Canada

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hello friends to the north
i crh down here in connecticut in the US. I have like 125.00 in rolled canada coins. I just lost my job and im pretty hurting for cash. Wanted to see if one of you wanted to exchange, ofcourse il throw you some $ for your troubles.
let me know if anyones interested
thanks
keith
 
Upvote 0
Take that coinage to a TD bank if you are close to one.They are owned by TD Canadatrust based in Canada, and I would think they could do an exchange for you.It would be good customer relations for them I would think,because they do want to grow their U.S. based business.They might want you to open an account but you wouldn't have to leave it there for long. bob10
 
Sorry to hear about your job loss. Hopefully you will find something else real soon.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom