What's new

To Rileyboy

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just checking to see if you are okay. You and "riley" have become an Icon on the Net. I am hoping that you and your family are well.

God Bless You and I hope you will soon be working on round #11.


apush :read2: :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
this topic probably wasnt intended to be posted on by people other than rileyboy (or riley for that matter), but i too just wanted to see how rileyboy is, if his operation went well, if he's doing fine, and to wish him a speedy, painless, recovery, so he can return to his everlasting streak of silver. good luck everyone and happy hunting.
 
Hi Apush and Chainchomp,
Just saw this post and want to thank you both for thinking about me. Surgery is scheduled for next Friday, June 25th. I was at the surgeon's office this morning for the final x-rays etc. and pre-op hoopla. "All systems are go" and believe me I can't wait to get this over with. I'll keep you all posted once I get home from the hospital. Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't "clot up" like the last time. Happy hunting out there everyone and thanks for thinking of me.
rileyboy and "Riley"
 
Riley hope surgery goes well but you still have a week to hunt good luck. RON
 
Wish I could, Golden Eye, but have to stay off my feet as much as possible before the surgery. I'm sure all my competition in this area are "sipping their beer with smiles on their faces". Ha...Get it while you can because old rileyboy will be back in the action soon.
Happry hunting everyone
rileyboy
 
Hey Riley,
While you are recuperating hire some college kid to do your hunting and dumping for you.You drive and supervise.
I did that for a couple of months with my dumps. I hired a college kid to dump for me at his bank which had a lot of branches. I had to pay him of course but it was better than paying a bank a dump fee, and it went to a good cause.
Those were the best, worry free dump trips I ever went on. Well worth the money.
Unfortunately it all ended one day when a bank manager threw him out of a bank.
HH
Rich
 
Good idea, Rich. Once I get up and around after the surgery, I'll have my son drive me around and he can go into the banks looking for the half dollars. Will get me out of the house and give me some exercise and inspiration. I'm sure "Riley" will like to ride along also.
Stay well and good luck til I'm back
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom