What's new

To settle a little dispute

Which burger is tastier

  • Krystals

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that we have a little dispute over the best tasting low end burger and we need to clear this up :tongue3:

This is only a face off between White Castle and Krystal's, and no other burgers will be considered at this time. If you have a different burger in mind, start your own thread :laughing7:

OK, I will make one exception.. Any other burger for consideration must be a little belly buster and a chain :thumbsup:
 
I've only ever had the frozen grocery store White Castle and have never even heard of Krystal's.
 
I have to say White Castle. Two reasons, never had a Krystals (never heard of it, either), and because I've been eating White Castle for ages. (lots of them)


Beth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom