Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was me - its far from MY area, have u ever tried to dump 4k $100 at a time?

Next time I will pick one bank and drop the whole load - just dont cry when they shut us both down.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neither of you are in my area, but I recommend dumping at coin machines, if at all possible. Better for everyone involved.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow i was debating weather or not to post something last night and i just logged on to find this. yesterday i went to first niagara in milford and they had 2k in dumps! re wrapped in the same boxes. went across the street to BOA and they had 1500 in brinks boxes re wrapped as well. didnt realize i had a CRH so close. I do bag dumps threw boa. in my opinion i would rather wait 10 days for deposit then drive all over and dump coins. i have hunted milford area for 2 years and i hit it hard, i would say its not really all that great.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
wow i was debating weather or not to post something last night and i just logged on to find this. yesterday i went to first niagara in milford and they had 2k in dumps! re wrapped in the same boxes. went across the street to BOA and they had 1500 in brinks boxes re wrapped as well. didnt realize i had a CRH so close. I do bag dumps threw boa. in my opinion i would rather wait 10 days for deposit then drive all over and dump coins. i have hunted milford area for 2 years and i hit it hard, i would say its not really all that great.

Mark those where the dumps I picked up. Makes no sense. Everyone hunting that much should either a get a machine branch, or b dump all at one bank like Boa or peoples, not nessasarily the "same" bank though. When you dump like this your crapping where you eat. Milford isn't great persay but I have pulled a good amount of silver from those banks over the years

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
topic bring to mind the old song line ---- " one mans ceiling is another mans floor " your pick up is my dump

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
That was me - its far from MY area, have u ever tried to dump 4k $100 at a time?

Next time I will pick one bank and drop the whole load - just dont cry when they shut us both down.

Nature of the beast, dumping 100.00 a time. Or they could just get a credit union machine that holds 500.00

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I don't understand is why you're announcing that milford ct shoreline banks are loaded with silver, unless you speak privately via PM with a few buddies on here like I do, I can only see this post hurting your silver findings by increasing competition.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
What I don't understand is why you're announcing that milford ct shoreline banks are loaded with silver, unless you speak privately via PM with a few buddies on here like I do, I can only see this post hurting your silver findings by increasing competition.

I hunt it very infrequently now. I used to hunt it hard.plus with this guy spreading his dumps all over I doubt a hunter from further away will come to hit them. Whoever is already hunting the areas is already hitting these banks as mark already pointed out

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt it very infrequently now. I used to hunt it hard.plus with this guy spreading his dumps all over I doubt a hunter from further away will come to hit them. Whoever is already hunting the areas is already hitting these banks as mark already pointed out

I noticed it about 5 months ago. It's not a box here or there its thousands of dollars worth. In my opinion it's someone from far away maybe up north because I order from a few banks in the area and I never get loomis rolls and that's what I seem to see re wrapped mostly. I guess it is what it is. Sucks

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
I noticed it about 5 months ago. It's not a box here or there its thousands of dollars worth. In my opinion it's someone from far away maybe up north because I order from a few banks in the area and I never get loomis rolls and that's what I seem to see re wrapped mostly. I guess it is what it is. Sucks

Could be. Makes sense. Whoever it it's needs to either start doing bag dumps or machineing them

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I'd be pissed too if I went to a bank and bought a bunch of halves and they weren't loaded with silver. It's not fair. We are supposed to get loaded boxes/rolls every time! And how dare this guy do what I'm doing and dump all his searched halves at a bank. Especially in my area. I was there first! And I can't believe the tellers took his coins! They're only supposed to take mine. And then they actually let me buy them from them without saying "hey there's probably not any silver in these - some guy just brought them in rewrapped with the box."

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I'd be pissed too if I went to a bank and bought a bunch of halves and they weren't loaded with silver. It's not fair. We are supposed to get loaded boxes/rolls every time! And how dare this guy do what I'm doing and dump all his searched halves at a bank. Especially in my area. I was there first! And I can't believe the tellers took his coins! They're only supposed to take mine. And then they actually let me buy them from them without saying "hey there's probably not any silver in these - some guy just brought them in rewrapped with the box."
You couldn't have worded that better BB
HH
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread