What's new

Today: humid and dry.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
High humidity and the detecting seems to have Dried up. After 2 hours: 1 aluminum pull tab, 3 nails, some tin and this 1-3/4” ID harness ring. Finally a strong signal near the end of the outing. This bent aluminum piece. Based on previous finds, and input, I’d guess it is from a tire: a threaded base for a valve stem assembly. My others were plain finish. This has a circumference of vertical lines. Even with meager results, I wouldn’t trade my search time for anything. I love the pursuit and the constant wonder, what’s around the next corner…
Keep swingin’!😊
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1514.webp
    IMG_1514.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1515.webp
    IMG_1515.webp
    871 KB · Views: 38
Even with meager results, I wouldn’t trade my search time for anything. I love the pursuit and the constant wonder, what’s around the next corner…
Amen.
 
Even with meager results, I wouldn’t trade my search time for anything. I love the pursuit and the constant wonder, what’s around the next corner…
I hear that. I spent a couple hours digging more horseshoe nails this afternoon. It was 90F and I was sweating like a pig. But I was having fun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom