What's new

Today in Long Island State Park

turbo500

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
Titan 2000-XD
Hello,
Went to Long Island State Park today with my friend Philip, 38 coins in 4 hours.
Here is what I find:
3 Quarter
1 Dime
18 Penny
Total 22 coins $1.03

Philip find:
2 Quarter
7 Dime
7 Penny
Total 16 coins $1.27

Thank you for looking

Sam
 

Attachments

  • SamFind063007.webp
    SamFind063007.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 497
  • PhilipFind063007.webp
    PhilipFind063007.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 479
  • penny063007.gif
    penny063007.gif
    36 KB · Views: 447
Upvote 0
Way to go on the finds!
 
A good hunt Sam- Congrats
 
Congrats on a good hunt!
 
Way to go Sam, sweet wheat!
 
Be carfeul, I was told that metal detecting in state parks was not allowed. They can take your detector AND your car! I hate that crap!!!
 
I've heard that too with State Parks. You verify the laws/rules for your particular state.

DB
 
For Long Island State Parks you can detect if you have a permit.You can get one for $20 at The Long Island region Park HQ at Belmont Lake State Park.
 
Yes, we have a permits, Thank for the tips guy.

Sam
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom