What's new

Today made up for yesterday nd then some!!

blossom

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
35,429
Golden Thread
1
Location
UK
🥇 Banner finds
1
We went back to the same field as yesterday but decided to start from the other side… best decision eva!!
I know loads of you find proper treasure, so this may not seem much to you, but im proud everytime we find a little bit of the past.
so here you have a button obvs 😆 the gold gilt is beautiful 😍. Then we hit the amo section.. 😱 then it was the lead… the 2 today are very similar to the one from yesterday so have put in the picture for comparison.. then a knob, and finally, my first ever hammered. 😍 in my world that is truly the best day ever.
 

Attachments

  • 4CA740AF-EF25-4C17-B058-6ACCA094C92C.webp
    4CA740AF-EF25-4C17-B058-6ACCA094C92C.webp
    935.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 4BD31E00-8A55-4DBA-A176-75AC35D5AD90.webp
    4BD31E00-8A55-4DBA-A176-75AC35D5AD90.webp
    909.9 KB · Views: 161
  • AEF6C744-758C-41CB-B645-047DCF8F7499.webp
    AEF6C744-758C-41CB-B645-047DCF8F7499.webp
    583.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 53674B2E-B474-4C35-B8AE-7AA072D91CAD.webp
    53674B2E-B474-4C35-B8AE-7AA072D91CAD.webp
    492.5 KB · Views: 164
  • B3B96AD5-254A-4C55-BCCD-8F2417A01FBB.webp
    B3B96AD5-254A-4C55-BCCD-8F2417A01FBB.webp
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • FCA99427-FDC0-4B42-8A07-5BEA16FDC28B.webp
    FCA99427-FDC0-4B42-8A07-5BEA16FDC28B.webp
    487.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 25E6B282-8F38-4836-BE05-E3262B719D3B.webp
    25E6B282-8F38-4836-BE05-E3262B719D3B.webp
    436 KB · Views: 255
  • 755AE238-F780-40D1-A9E3-E94B60DD8914.webp
    755AE238-F780-40D1-A9E3-E94B60DD8914.webp
    504.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 2FEFEEB2-3CB2-4152-826C-B030941824E1.webp
    2FEFEEB2-3CB2-4152-826C-B030941824E1.webp
    538 KB · Views: 229
  • C1D1C2E3-0A4C-4F63-A0C9-02D2A69488BA.webp
    C1D1C2E3-0A4C-4F63-A0C9-02D2A69488BA.webp
    920 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 84
We went back to the same field as yesterday but decided to start from the other side… best decision eva!!
I know loads of you find proper treasure, so this may not seem much to you, but im proud everytime we find a little bit of the past.
so here you have a button obvs 😆 the gold gilt is beautiful 😍. Then we hit the amo section.. 😱 then it was the lead… the 2 today are very similar to the one from yesterday so have put in the picture for comparison.. then a knob, and finally, my first ever hammered. 😍 in my world that is truly the best day ever.
Wow Blossom what an awesome hunt. Congratulations on your finds and keep it up!
 
Awesome! I can’t imagine finding a nice hammered coin like that. Any idea of King? Is it Edward the first, perhaps? Congrats on all the great finds.
Thank you, yes we think it’s Ed 1, I honestly didn’t think I would ever find one, so completely chuffed when I saw it, it’s beautiful 😍
 
We went back to the same field as yesterday but decided to start from the other side… best decision eva!!
I know loads of you find proper treasure, so this may not seem much to you, but im proud everytime we find a little bit of the past.
so here you have a button obvs 😆 the gold gilt is beautiful 😍. Then we hit the amo section.. 😱 then it was the lead… the 2 today are very similar to the one from yesterday so have put in the picture for comparison.. then a knob, and finally, my first ever hammered. 😍 in my world that is truly the best day ever.
Wow!!! Awesome Hammered!!!! Congrats!!!!!
 
Thank you, yes we think it’s Ed 1, I honestly didn’t think I would ever find one, so completely chuffed when I saw it, it’s beautiful 😍
When I predict what hammered a new detectorist will get first, it's either what you got; Ed I, London Mint, or an Elizabeth I Halfgroat. So, have a guess what I think your get next?
Trust me, keep gridding & your get many more.
Congrats on what is a nice example. It doesn't take much for them to get damaged.


PS. It will get better, trust me. I thought my first Celtic Gold was a find of a lifetime, how wrong I was.
 
When I predict what hammered a new detectorist will get first, it's either what you got; Ed I, London Mint, or an Elizabeth I Halfgroat. So, have a guess what I think your get next?
Trust me, keep gridding & your get many more.
Congrats on what is a nice example. It doesn't take much for them to get damaged.


PS. It will get better, trust me. I thought my first Celtic Gold was a find of a lifetime, how wrong I was.
Ah thank you xx like I say we Just love finding anything 😆 we still have so much to learn! xx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom