- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
- #1
Thread Owner
Were packing today, said half way through let's get out.
Went to a town we lived in several yrs ago, got the best fish n chips in central Victoria.
This was the local there greenhouse in the park where we had our meal. Well the best part of it.
Then went to a great reservoir about 20ks away for a fish. This is the of the best big trout fishing res in central Vic. I in the past caught here my biggest trouts ever. I was up there doing so when I lived there.
Went to a town we lived in several yrs ago, got the best fish n chips in central Victoria.
This was the local there greenhouse in the park where we had our meal. Well the best part of it.
Then went to a great reservoir about 20ks away for a fish. This is the of the best big trout fishing res in central Vic. I in the past caught here my biggest trouts ever. I was up there doing so when I lived there.
Attachments
Last edited:







