mumszie
Silver Member
I went to two beaches this morning and at the first one the water was just a little rough for me but I still got in. I didn't even get one hit in an hour and a half so I went on to a second beach. The water was better but still another hour and a half and only a few hits but nothing "good" Ah well I did meet a couple of other MD'ers so the day was not a total waste.
My total clad count for today was a whopping 17 cents! Oh well tomorrow is another day.
My total clad count for today was a whopping 17 cents! Oh well tomorrow is another day.
Upvote
0
back to the truck for the spare battery pack.
Any day I get to detect at Clearwater beach and enjoy the ocean, birds, dolphins, and meet great people from this form has to be a success. On the detecting side welllll 40 cents, a bunch of bobby pins some encrusted objects. One foot long steel chisel. But hey I'm still smiling.






