What's new

Todays $100 in Handroll Halves(Very Dreamy) Enough haircutting for toes and head

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm sitting in my car right now at the bank opening up $100 in handrolled halves. I definitely just landed on someones collection. 3 rolls in and I have 5 barbers and about that many franklins and walkers. I'm so amped. Will post the the results of the final 7 rolls when I get home.

UPDATE

So I just finished up the $100 in handrolls and took some pics for you guys. Im still kinda speechless, I have no idea what this forum considers a dream roll/box but this is def it for me. I think I owe the teller some candy or something. Here is the final breakdown

1 Clad Proof(1986-S)
1 1892 Columbian Expedition Comm
40 40%(65 x4,66 x2,67 x12,68 x14,69 x8)
4 x90 1964s
12 x 90% Franklins (48,49 x2,50,51 x3,52 x2,62,63 x2)
8 Walking Libertys (39-D,42,43,45 x2,46 x2,46-S)
18 Barbers(1899,1900-O,1901,1902,1905-O,1906-D,1906,1907-D,1908-S,1910-S,1911-D,1911 x2,1914-S,1915-D x2)
 

Attachments

  • 40side.webp
    40side.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 679
  • 40Top.webp
    40Top.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 90Front.webp
    90Front.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 664
  • 90Back.webp
    90Back.webp
    125.2 KB · Views: 675
  • FrankFront.webp
    FrankFront.webp
    107.7 KB · Views: 658
  • FrankBack.webp
    FrankBack.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 668
  • WalkerFront.webp
    WalkerFront.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 657
  • WalkerBack.webp
    WalkerBack.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 663
  • 1BarberFront.webp
    1BarberFront.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 677
  • 1BarberBack.webp
    1BarberBack.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 669
  • 2BarberFront.webp
    2BarberFront.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 655
  • 2BarberBack.webp
    2BarberBack.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 676
Upvote 0
Well if I see another good find like this and I will have to come back to the show full force. Wow. That is the biggest Barber score I have seen on Tnet. Congrats. I am drewling.

Golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom