What's new

Todays 12 boxes 12/30/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did 12 boxes today one of which was a skunk box. There were also several boxes with one keeper.
Here's what I got

1x 1934 WLH
1x 1936 "
1x 1943
1x 1950 d Ben
1x 1952 s "
1x 1954 d "
1x 1962
5x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
1x 1966 "
12x 1967 "
12x 1968 "
7 x 1969 "
45 Keepers
 
Upvote 0
Pretty sweet. :icon_thumleft: If I could get boxes like those, I'd be ordering them too. I've never gotten a Ben or Walker from a box. I may begin to order some after the new year.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
good score there rich. i get my last 20 for the year tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom