What's new

todays 16 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 16 boxes

today's boxes are done for the week. 15 were skunks and the other box contained 4-- 40%. that's it. slim pickens.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 16 boxes

silvercop said:
today's boxes are done for the week. 15 were skunks and the other box contained 4-- 40%. that's it. slim pickens.

I stayed up late for what I thought was going to be the "score of the century". The odds are in your favor,and it is only a matter of time.
Let's see, you will probably pick up 16 boxes with over 100 keepers in each,or a mega 90% box with 7-800 keepers.
Will it be next week,or next month? Who knows? Look how long it took me to get a box with more than 32 keepers Nov.2008 to March of 2010. First dream box May 2010 (and a cheapo at that)
I'm waiting on the "Big Kahuna" myself. When (if?) I get it, and don't think I can ever beat that score, I'm done.
I have to hand it to you, you are a CRH warrior that can't be beat :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 16 boxes

You get the persistence award SC. Hope Rich is correct and you hit a big one soon. It will be an inspiration to the rest of us to stick with it.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 16 boxes

You can't search that many without getting a huge score sooner or later. I think it's coming sooner more than later.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: today's 16 boxes

enamel7 said:
You can't search that many without getting a huge score sooner or later. I think it's coming sooner more than later.
HH
Gilbert
You can't get a huge score either unless or until someone(s) cashes them in first and I really thinks there are alot less coming into the system right now like that.
 
Re: today's 16 boxes

Whew! That's a lot of skunks!! Hope your next group of boxes smell like roses!
- Grizz
 
Re: today's 16 boxes

dang, i thought u slowed down on halves and started doing dimes??? dimes would probably beat 4-40%er's in 16 boxes?!?!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom