What's new

Todays 2 boxes 5/21/10 A little better!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 2 boxes 5/21/10 A little better!

Got my 2nd best box ever. Even though its less than some of you average on every box you search, I'm happy as I'm barely averaging over 1 keeper per box for the year. Only the 2nd box ever for me that had more than 5 keepers.

Box 1: 12 40%ers and 2 90% (both Kens)

Box 2: Skunk

I even had 3 or 4 rolls that had 2 keepers in the same roll. First time I have ever found more than 1 keeper in a single roll. Also, this is the first time that my boxes had a date stamp (May 12, 2010). Other than that they looked like the same ol' yellow Loomis boxes I always get.

Also stopped in a quickie mart for a soda. Got a 2009D dime in change. First I've seen.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/21/10 A little better!

That is better then most of us are doing. :hello2:
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/21/10 A little better!

Looks like things are picking up ! Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes 5/21/10 A little better!

Hi Ho Silver! said:
That is better then most of us are doing. :hello2:

Including wife & I, oh how long for even half what we had last year; we had over 75 Solid Rolls and many that were close, like short by 1 or 2 .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom