What's new

todays 2 boxes "brinks"

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

2 boxes......................
 

Attachments

  • skunk.webp
    skunk.webp
    52 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

Thought there was something smelly going on before I clicked on your post :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

lol, good one
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

Sorry your boxes were sub par. Heres to next time!
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

its just like huntin and fishin....ya gotta put the bad days in to have the good ones.....better luck next time
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

Sorry G4E.......get em next time!!

mistergee said:
its just like huntin and fishin....ya gotta put the bad days in to have the good ones.....better luck next time

Yes...unfortunately I think this is the case.....
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

doesn't bother me, I thought it is good if I start posting my skunk boxes, if not I think new members only see the good boxes, they might get a false view of this hobby.
 
Re: todays' 2 boxes "brinks"

doesn't bother me, I thought it is good if I start posting my skunk boxes, if not I think new members only see the good boxes, they might get a false view of this hobby.
it also gives us a bigger picture of what's really going on out there :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom