What's new

Todays 2 boxes of halves

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 2 boxes of halves

Box 1: 5 40%ers
Box 2: SKUNK

Unfortunately, the 5 40%ers is my 2nd best box ever. No complaints. A little more for the SLOWLY growing pile.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

my pile is growing slowly too. I've hit double digits at least for like the last 4 months. Before that I wasn't hunting for a while. I'd say I average around 10-15 silvers per month. Sometimes I'll hit a big stash, few and far between.
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

welcome to our nightmare!!!!! Maybe it will pick up for the Spring!! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

Hi Ho Silver! said:
welcome to our nightmare!!!!! Maybe it will pick up for the Spring!! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Unfortunately I was already involved in the nightmare. My first 10 boxes produced 2 40%ers total. The 5 40%ers today is my 2nd best box ever (out of 14 boxes total).
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

Usually its not soo bad for me unless i see the long flats =(. The Cubes is where the silver is inbedded =). May your next box bring you a seated!
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

Always a good thing to harvest some silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 2 boxes of halves

battlecat said:
I did better in the long flats :dontknow:

All my flats were skunks =(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom