What's new

Todays 2 boxes

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
First box stunk- skunk. Second box made up for it. First roll I openned- a short 3 halves one had silver on the end and another hiding inside. Couple rolls later I got some reeded foreign job got me all excited for nothing haha. Rolls produced pretty consistent then just over halfway through one had 3 in it- a 40% on the end, a '64, and a very pretty 2000s Silver Cameo Proof. Shame someone had to run it through the rollin machine but if they hadn't I wouldn't have it. Total from the second box was 2 '64's, Silver Proof, and 20 40%ers. According to coinflation that brings my findings just over 100 ozt. since July 17. I took some pics but will have to size them in AM to post. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Here's pics. First is the silver proof. Next two are the foreign job- anybody know what it is. HH Mark
DSCN1210.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg
 
Nicely done on that silver proof, ME.

I've found both a 99 and 04 silver proof CRHing this year as well. Remember, they are 90%ers.

Kudos !
 
Yea I know its a 90%- it is a beauty, I knew they were made but never dreamed I'd find one in a roll of clad halves. HH Mark
 
The foreign coin is 100 Halala from Saudi Arabia, but I don't know the year. Immy is usually good at getting the dates, any help?
 
The hejira date translates to 1408, which I think is 1988. I'll have to check my catalog when I get home. Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom