todays 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 20 boxes

just got finished with today's 20 boxes. 19 were skunks and the other box contained 2 40% and that is it. that's right 2. oh well that's the way it goes. usually after i have a week like this the following week is great, so maybe i will end the year good. hope so anyway

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: today's 20 boxes

I forgot that today was 20 box day. Hopefully you will have better luck next week.

Have a Merry Christmas !
Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Yeah it be truly grand if you could close the year out with a record Box or Boxes Find.

I'd just like to surpass 5000 Silver coins this year, way things have been going last couple weeks it will take a miracle, we have 5 and 6 Boxes coming next 2sday and we need about 230 to do it.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Bummer SC. Good luck next week - you will probably have a big hit to finish the year. As I predicted my order for today never arrived due to holiday "issues". Sometimes I'm actually glad this happens - but not today as I'm hoping there are a couple more dream boxes on the pallet. Not to be deterred I walked next door to another bank where a teller gave me that saying we all love....."Hey these are old ones". :tongue3: Eight 40% and two 90% including an SMS coin (but had a ding on the side) out of six dollars in halves.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread