What's new

todays 20 boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 20 boxes

just got finished. 19 were skunks. the other gave up 4 of the 40% kennedy's.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 20 boxes

ekkk you dried up your area or something huh?
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

looks like it is dried up for now, but it was not only me. i had plenty of help. every week i see somone new at the bank asking for halves, or picking up boxes. there are several hunters in my area.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

silvercop said:
looks like it is dried up for now, but it was not only me. i had plenty of help. every week i see somone new at the bank asking for halves, or picking up boxes. there are several hunters in my area.

ever watch them? do they pick up a lot too?
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

i have seen two guys that pick up one box each. there is another guy that does 30 boxes. also seen several asking for halves every week.
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

Bummer SC...

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

If I see that here, I QUIT!
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

SC,
Sorry to hear about this week,but it could be worse. Like April of 09 where my whole months total was under 10 oz.
At my main bank there is another guy that orders 2-4 boxes a week and I'm happy he does. I always manage to get to the bank before he does and the tellers let me check out the boxes in the vault. I bring my high powered reading glasses and look carefully at the holes for possible enders. I've spotted them too.
Best,
Rich
 
Re: today's 20 boxes

WOW
Looks like CRHing is big in your area
Looking at your 2010 totals thus far, looks like your method of going thru a large volume of coins / boxes on a weekly basis is working for you
Nice job
HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom