What's new

Todays 4 Box Harvest........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's 4 Box Harvest........

I am still trying to catch up from my box orders from last week. Today I picked up the last boxes from last weeks orders and surprisingly they weren't dated with the 7-12 date I mentioned in my post last night. These were all dated 6-8 so I knew they would not be my rejects.

I am pretty sure tomorrow will be the dreaded boxes (7-12) since they were just delivered today.....ouch.

11-64's
7-65's
10-66's
29-67's
18-68's
17-69's
1-1976-S Silver
1-2004-P
1-1995-S Proof

95 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P6210016.webp
    P6210016.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 259
  • P6210017.webp
    P6210017.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

Good deal!!!
I hope that makes you feel a little better!

Congrats!!
 
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

Id love to find one of those 76s'. I get so sick of looking at the clad ones!!!!
 
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

Riverdog said:
Id love to find one of those 76s'. I get so sick of looking at the clad ones!!!!

Message me with your address.....I'll send you one. I have a few of them.
 
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

You're back in the saddle, LJ! Keep 'em coming!
 
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

Sweet LJ, I soooooooooooo need a 1976s. If you find another I would be more than happy to give you 50 cents for it....LOL
 
Re: Today's 4 Box Harvest........

Good job LJ! I have 2 bags to pick up next Wed. I found
2 Barbers last time. Good luck on the new boxes.

Remy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom