What's new

Todays 4 boxes

keverett

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
513
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Todays 4 boxes were actually pretty good considering the crappy run of boxes that I have got recently. There were no skunks in the bunch.

Box 1: 1 40%er
Box 2: 10 90%ers, 10 40%ers
Box 3: 2 40%ers
Box 4: 17 40%ers

For a grand total of 10 90%ers and 30 40%ers. Best roll had 4 40%ers in it. I hope the silver keeps coming. Now my streak is at 3....hope to make it 4 next week.
 
Upvote 0
Nice boxes. Those are some nice numbers. I wish boxes in my area were that good.
 
KEverett,
Great boxes. Congrats. I told you there was something good out there for you! You've got a streak of 3 going. I think I "started something" with my streak a few months back. Tim, Arkie and you have streaks. Keep them going! I love to read the posts you guys are putting up. Keep us all motivated.
All the best
rileyboy
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice score :icon_thumleft:
What company do your boxes come from??

HH,
Legend
 
Wow ! you scored dude - I'd take those totals any day . Argentium.
 
Those were nice boxes. Its been a tad dry lately. Gotta love those 90%ers.

apush :read2:
 
legend76 said:
Nice score :icon_thumleft:
What company do your boxes come from??

HH,
Legend

I believe they are loomis boxes. They are the single layer boxes with the yellow shotgun rolls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom